Continual improvement is very important with any business but especially with a business as specialized as ours. At Association Reconstruction, we work diligently to make sure our clients are 100 percent satisfied.
1.) “The Project Took Too Long”
No one enjoys deadlines that are not met on time. With contractors, this problem occurs more than you think. This can be a problem not only for people that hired the contractor, but for anyone who is occupying the worksite as well since the job may interfere with their lives more than they would like. To be a good contractor, we understand it is important to complete projects on time and to keep everyone in the loop during the project.
2.) “So Many Hidden Costs”
Another common complaint people have with contractors are the “hidden costs” of a job. We take pride in giving our clients the full scope up front regarding their project. It’s the only way we do business.
3.) “Hard to Contact”
The last major complaint on the list is how difficult it can be to communicate with their contractor. That’s not a problem for us!
Why Choose American Reconstruction as Your Contractor?
- We have a project manager at every site so that a higher authority is always present if any questions need to be addressed.
- We have project blogs at every work site that keeps everyone “in-the-know” about when we will be working and when jobs will be completed by.
- Our pricing is fair and competitive and we do not leave out any important details.
- We do not compromise on the quality of products we use.
- Association Reconstruction completes jobs on-time and on-budget.
Please contact us to learn more!