Our team has managed more than $75 million in construction and restoration projects. We believe in continual improvement and training through hands on leadership.
Our broad background at nearly every turn in the process helps us know how to communicate effectively with all of our customers. We know the sticking points that keep projects from moving ahead and we understand why it’s so important to deliver quality workmanship and excellent customer service along the way!
Thanks for your consideration and we hope to hear from you soon!
LEARN MORE ABOUT:
Five Factors that Separate Us:
- We listen.
- Customer service is our culture.
- We say what we’re going to do and then we do it.
- If we make a mistake, we take responsibility for it.
- Our clients really are the most important part of our company.
At Association Reconstruction, our mission is to provide uncompromising workmanship, service, timeliness, and communication that is unmatched.
CODE OF ETHICS
- We treat our clients and their property with care and respect.
- Our goal is to create long-lasting relationships that serve a property's storm damage and reconstruction needs now and in the future.
- Dedication to professionalism and workmanship.
- Our pricing is fair and competitive.
- We do not compromise on the quality of products we use.
- Jobs are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Exceptional communication and project management are the secrets to a successful project.
- We take pride in delivering a job well done.
We believe our dedication to these values will ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business.
ARE YOU READY TO MEET?