The professionals at Association Reconstruction have been in the HOA industry for many years. As community managers, restoration specialists, and members we truly understand the process that goes with a major capital project within a homeowners association.
It’s this knowledge base that sets us apart from our competitors. Our broad background, at nearly every turn in the restoration process, that helps us know how to communicate with board members as well as residents. We know the sticking points that keep projects from moving ahead and we understand why it’s so important to stay on time and on budget with everything we do.
LEARN MORE ABOUT:
Most businesses boast about the excellent care they take with their customers, but few truly live up to those words. Taking care of our clients goes far beyond lip service.
Five Factors that Separate Us:
- We listen.
- Customer service is our culture.
- We say what we’re going to do and then we do it.
- If we make a mistake, we take responsibility for it.
- Our clients really are the most important part of our company.
We have a dedicated team of professionals to serve your needs. From our Principal, Russ Lis who has over $75 million in management of construction and restoration projects throughout his career, to our exceptional Office Administrator, Karen you will be taken care of at every step of the process.
In construction, the position with the most influence over the success of any job is the project manager. Scheduling the right talent at the correct point in the project, ordering materials well in advance so they arrive onsite at the right time, and managing communication all takes a skilled project manager. We are really good at project management and that is why our jobs are successful.
Our services span many kinds of associations. Our specialties lie in roofing, siding, and storm damage restoration. We work with community managers and board members of townhome, condominium, and HOA communities. Our sister company, American Reconstruction services the needs of commercial, residential, and industrial clients.
At Association Reconstruction, our mission is to serve townhome and condominium homeowners associations with uncompromising workmanship, service, timeliness, and a commitment to communication that is unmatched.
CODE OF ETHICS
- We treat our clients and their property with care and respect.
- Our goal is to create long-lasting relationships that serve a property's storm damage and reconstruction needs now and in the future.
- Association Reconstruction is dedicated to professionalism and worksmanship.
- Our pricing is fair and competitive.
- We do not compromise on the quality of products we use.
- Association Reconstruction completes jobs on-time and on-budget.
- Exceptional communication and project management are the secrets to a successful project.
- We take pride in delivering a job well done.
We believe our dedication to these values will ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business.
I cannot say enough good things about working with Association Reconstruction. I manage several CIC communities and I recommend using Russ and his team anytime storm damage occurs.
We are very happy we hired you. the blog made communicating to our homeowners very easy. It was especially helpful with all of the rain we had during the project. We would be happy to work with you again.
After a huge hail event last summer, it was hard to find a good contractor to replace our siding. Everyone was booked for weeks! We are so fortunate we kept Association Reconstruction’s folder of information. Russ was able to fit our project into their system!
ARE YOU READY TO MEET?
HOA RECONSTRUCTION SPECIALISTS
MN BC#727956 WI DC#1434091